Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Prank Call

We have been trying to spend some extra one on one time with each of our girls lately and last night was Cheyanne's turn. Heather was invited to sleepover at one of her friends house (her first non-family or our best friend's kid sleepover) so we took Cheyanne out to dinner and played Mario carts with her. Cheyanne was surprised when I kicked her butt :). We laughed and joked mostly at might expense and had a real nice time. At about 10:00 the phone rang and I went to answer it knowing that it was Heather calling to say goodnight, plus I had the benefit of caller ID. It was Heather and a few other 8-9 year old girls giggling in the background, pretending they are a restaurant and talking in weird accents. I put it on speaker phone and Todd who made many prank calls in his younger days gave the girls a good show for about 10 minutes. It was so funny. Here are these little girls who really don't even know what a good prank call is trying to pull one over on their parents who were masters in their day. I can't remember the last time I heard so much giggling before.

No comments: